Thursday, August 28, 2008

A blog.

Hai, the name is Waldo. This is probably my first blog I have written since a year and a half. Not on this blog obviously, but others. I decided to start up another blog because well, a friend of mine, which I am not going to name, likes to complain about how I don't write in the million blogs I have.

What is this blog going to include?
Lame updates(like the name) of school. Since my friend, who I will still not name, moved to Canada.

NO, I will not be posting boring things such as lame assignments, just crap that goes on at that lame thing we call school.

And to wrap this up in a nice and short list:
1. The name is Waldo.
2. I'm an age.
3. I live somewhere.
4. I am female.
5. This blog is going to consist lame updates of school and possibly other things.
6. My friend better read this blog or this was for nothing.

See ya,
Waldo.

No comments: